CS 7933 - Spring 2020 - Graphics Seminar
|Time:||Tuesday @ 12:50pm - 1:50pm (informal lunch and discussions starting at 12:10pm)|
|Location:||Large Conference Room, a.k.a. LCR (MEB 3147)|
|Mailing List:||graphicscs.utah.edu (signup from Utah network here)|
The Graphics Seminar consists of talks by faculty, students, or researchers in the industry. These talks can be of various types:
- A talk about your current research project, starting with background and ending with preliminary results and plans for future work.
- A talk about a new research project that you plan to work on, including the background and an outline of your research plans.
- A presentation on a recent paper or set of related papers.
- A talk that you will present at an upcoming graphics conference.
- A general talk on a topic that would be of interest to graphics researchers, such as "State of the art" in a particular area.
|1||Jan 7||—||— No Talk —|
|2||Jan 14||—||— No Talk —|
|3||Jan 21||—||— No Talk —|
|4||Jan 28||—||— Scheduling Session —|
|10||Mar 10||—||— No Talk (Spring Break) —|