CS 7933 - Spring 2021 - Graphics Seminar
The Graphics Seminar consists of talks by faculty, students, or researchers in the industry. These talks can be of various types:
- A talk about your current research project, starting with background and ending with preliminary results and plans for future work.
- A talk about a new research project that you plan to work on, including the background and an outline of your research plans.
- A presentation on a recent paper or set of related papers.
- A talk that you will present at an upcoming graphics conference.
- A general talk on a topic that would be of interest to graphics researchers, such as "State of the art" in a particular area.
|1||Jan 19||—||— No Talk —|
|2||Jan 26||—||— No Talk —|
|3||Feb 2||—||SIGGRAPH Submissions Overview|